Peek at Greek in cooperation with «FindinGreece» organizes a unique summer school!
We learn Greek while traveling. We "get to know" the summer in Greece! We discover the Cycladic culture, the Amorgian traditions and the beauties of the island. We explore the language that is hidden between songs, movies and amorgian recipes. We communicate with locals, hike, swim in crystal clear waters, come in contact with the nature and the Cycladic art, talk about herbs, learn to dance and enjoy the island life!
We're "sailing" on the 10th of July, will you miss it?
The program includes:
- 20h introductory Greek language and culture class
- 1 traditional Greek dance class (1h 30m)
- 1 cooking class
- 1 hiking trip with a guide (4h)
- 1 visit to the distillery of essential oils produced by local herbs
- 1 visit to a honey production facility
The studios “Elichryson” are located in the beautiful Ormos of Aegiali, inside the traditional community and only a few meters from the sea. The rooms are bright and fully equipped offering a unique view!
Price: 689 euro/person
Registrations are open until 20 of June!
* The price includes the Greek courses, the accommodation (8 nights) and the cultural/ outdoor activities.
** The price does not include the ferry tickets, the meals and the transportation within the island.
More about Peek at Greek here: Peek at Greek - Educational Traveling in Greece!