24- 30 of September 2018 Next station Lakonia! We learn Greek while traveling!
- We “get to know” the summer in Greece.
- We discover the culture of Southern Greece, and the rare beauties of Lakonia.
- We explore the language that is hidden inside the songs, the traditions and the local recipes.
- We communicate with the locals, we hike, we come in contact with the nature, we taste olive oil and wine, we talk about the herbs and the region’s organic products.
- We get familiar with process of harvest, read and relax.
We are leaving on the 24th of September, will you join us?
The programm includes:
- 20h Greek language and culture lessons
- 1 olive oil tasting seminar
- 1 wine tasting seminar
- 1 cooking course (including one special meal)
- 1 natural soap making seminar
*At the same time: Every one of you has access to all the other activities offered by the guesthouse that will host us.
The guest house "Eumelia" is located in the heart of the organic estate, amidst centuries-old olive trees, herb fields, gardens with vegetables and fruits. The farm is located about 2 km from the village of Gouves, in a traditional rural area, surrounded by the mountains of Taygetos and Parnonas, about 13 km from the beautiful Lakonikoc bay that forms a picturesque waterfront.
The "Eumelia" is a wonderful and peaceful place, a retreat with many interesting activities for visitors. The facilities are designed with environmentally friendly building materials, ecological technology, and great emphasis on recycling. For more information: http://www.eumelia.com/gr/our-farm
For more information about the trip you can contact at www.peekatgreek.gr and at Peek at Greek's facebook page.
Registrations are open until the 30th of August!