23-29 of September 2019 we learn Greek while traveling with Peek at Greek!
Peek at Greek in cooperation with the traditional Guest House “Rokka” organizes a one-week unique cultural and educational program!
- We “get to know” the autumn in Greece.
- We discover the culture of Epirus, the Zagorian traditions and the beauties of the villages of Zagori.
- We explore the language that is hidden inside the everyday life of the people of the Greek mοuntains, the songs, and the the Zagorian recipes.
- We communicate with the locals, we hike, we learn how to weave and get introduced to the art of felt. We come in contact with the nature and the Zagorian customs, we talk about mushrooms, learn to dance and enjoy the life in Epirus!
We’ re leaving on the 23rd of September, will you join us?
Registrations are open until the 23rd of August!
The program includes:
– 20h Greek language and culture lessons
– Get to know the everyday life of the people of the guest house/ daily activities
– 1 hiking trip
– 1 cooking class
– 1 weaving seminar/ the ancient art of felt
– 1 rafting class (extra cost)
– Get to know how people in Epirus celebrate
* At the same time: everyone of you can have access to all the other activities offered by the guesthouse that will host us.
The view of the courtyard at Sturo and the plain of Pedini is the first picture that welcomes us to Rokka. From there everything will start: getting to know the life in the village and its people. “Rokka” is not just another guest house in Zagori. It is the home of the people who live there and who gladly open their door and welcome us to share with us their everyday life.
550 euro (in a twin room)
610 euro (in a single room)
* The price includes the Greek courses, the accommodation (6 nights) and the cultural/ outdoor activities (except of the rafting).
** The price does not include the transportation, the meals and the transportation within the area.
*** The program may be changed or modified due to the weather conditions or unforeseen last minute difficulties.
**** Each educational unit is appropriately adapted to the outdoor cultural activities and includes useful vocabulary and grammar skills, listening, writing, speaking and reading exercises, word games and role playing games
More information & registrations: Peek at Greek