Peek at Greek in cooperation with «FindinGreece» organizes a unique summer school!
- We learn Greek while traveling.
- We “get to know” the summer in Greece.
- We discover the Cycladic culture, the Amorgian traditions and the beauties of the island.
- We explore the language that is hidden between songs, movies and Amorgian recipes.
- We communicate with locals, hike, swim in crystal clear waters, come in contact with the nature and the Cycladic art, talk about herbs, learn to dance and enjoy the island life!
We’re “sailing” on the 10th of July, will you miss it?
Registrations are open until 1st of June!
The program includes:
– 20h introductory Greek language and culture class
– 1 traditional Greek dance class
– 1 cooking class
– 1 hiking trip with a guide around Aigiali and the traditional villages nearby
– 1 guided tour to Lagada with the aim of coming in contact with the local products
Accommodation of 8 nights in local studios (2-bed rooms) in the beautiful Ormos of Aigiali, inside the traditional community and only a few meters from the sea.
Price: 749 euro/person
* The price includes the Greek courses, the accommodation (8 nights) and the cultural/ outdoor activities.
** The price does not include the transportation, the meals and the transportation within the island.
*** The program may be changed or modified due to the weather conditions or unforeseen last minute difficulties.
**** Each educational unit is appropriately adapted to the outdoor cultural activities and includes useful vocabulary and grammar skills, listening, writing, speaking and reading exercises, word games and role playing games.
Read more about Peek at Greek: Peek at Greek – Greek language and culture lessons